Sunday, June 24, 2007

Memed

The other day Coturnix tagged me for a meme: the eight random facts meme. I haven't done a meme in a while, so I thought I'd give this one a shot. This one is a pretty basic blog meme, tell us eight things about yourself and tag eight more people to carry the meme forward.

This is me:
  1. I have never been east of Montana.
  2. My first job out of college was as a bouncer in an Alaskan bar during the construction of the pipeline.
  3. Although I have worked as a professional writer for most of the last ten years, I still type with two fingers.
  4. I strongly dislike hot weather.
  5. Clever wife and I knew each other for nineteen years before we got married.
  6. I have no measurable talent at music or languages.
  7. I try, as much as possible, not to wear shoes.
  8. I'm still looking for a regular job.

I'm going to skip the tagging eight more people part, though if you want to participate, take this as your invitation. These things have to stop somewhere. Going up by powers of eight, this one would tag every man, woman, and child on the planet and be working its way into another species in ten iterations. Who would we pick? Cats? Moose? Ha! Have you ever tried to make a cat or a moose do anything?

No comments: