Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Tangled Bank
Wolverine Tom has the latest Tangled Bank. Tangled Bank is the science geeks' "Carnival of the Vanities". For those of you who haven't run across the carnival phenomenon in blogging, a word of explanation is in order.
A carnival is a weekly showcase of good weblog writing, selected by the authors themselves (that's the vanity part). Each week, one of our crew will highlight a collection of interesting weblog articles in one convenient place, making it easy for everyone to find the good stuff.

I've been following the Tangled Bank since it started and have discovered some great science and politics of science bloggers through it.

I'm bringing up the Tangled Bank both because I think you should be reading it and because I have a self-serving interest in it. The next installment of Tangled Bank will be hosted by a non-scientist, a self-proclaimed grumpy liberal and under-employed history guy. I'll let you guess who that might be.

No comments: